Friday, September 23, 2005


Important Dates

a Long Long time ago.... 21 years and a few months to be precise

I Was Born

much dint happen for a long long time again....

fast forward to 5 years ago...

she sat next to me in the bus Sigh! Sigh Again...
The whole school used to sigh...
when she used to pass by!!
The look on my friends faces.
I could almost hear them crying... Him???? no, lets think positive...
I could hear my friends say...ya he's a greek god...If anyone, had to be him! thats much better.
and you know the best part?? she knew my name!

3.5 years Ago:

I begin my Assault On that most prestigious and the the most demanding undergraduate entrance exam in the world called the JEE (sood thanga mudiliya??)
...i dint say that, The Hindu did...chk it out
After 6 gruelling hours, its over...i come out unscathed

3.4 years ago

On Top Of the World!!

Me on a train, with the JEE results to be announced. call up my aunt from some arbit station on the way to Hyd from delhi
result : successful
The rest is just a blur what with the congratulations and the adulation. sigh; those were the days!
Grant interviews to future JEE aspirants, most of them girls.
I then chart out My masterplan for conquering the world in just three easy steps:

1. Win President Gold Medal for topping in IIT
2. App to MIT/Stan and get an MS
3. Come back and start earning truckloads of money

3.3 years ago:

Enter IITM,The excitement of staying away from home, of living alone.... no interfering , just complete freedom!
Like the grub for a month...(a record according to my friends)
Make n friends... have a blast
get a worst level nic with a worrrrst funda.....khatta, and dont ask the funda.
Made to Watch and provide the background score for my first err.. X rated movie lets say; by a concerned senior(at my lack of knowledge)
learn hazaar new stuff, have fun trying out for NSO selections in different games (make it in 3)

I am having fun i think, should have experiened all this long ago, so much for staying at home This is Life!
then reality strikes..... i want my mommy... sniff
Quizzes come , get screwed, and then the truth dawns... Conquering the world isnt exactly likely
Make my peace with acads, mug to survive becomes my motto.
and ya... before i forget, start losing weight (credited to the mess grub rather than for my passion for exercising)

9 months ago: My first SMS Date
I meet her ( Not the same her as referred to above ) at saarang. What a girl!! i have a crush on her within the first few

meetings (in groups mind you)
work up the courage to type and send those fated words "Will You come out with me?" via sms. she accepts. yipee... yahoo...
Go and see 'Black' and then walk around in the IIT campus (nature walk she calls it, but i wasnt observing much nature except...)
P.S: and then there were many! ( with the "many" referring to the number of dates.... the other option is'nt possible here atleast in IIT)

Aside: Thank You God! You have finally answered my prayers, took your time though!

Notice many guys getting tagged... taking the liberty to answer a few of the questions... helpful when you are'nt exactly bursting with ideas.

5 songs I know all the words to:
Dire Strait's Romeo and Juliet, Beatle's She Loves me yeah yeah!, I wanna hold your Hand!, Imagine I am in love with you (Ya, Love does things to ppl) & Hallowed be thy name

5 Snacks I enjoy:
Kesari, sakarapongal, Ladoo, mullu murukku & dahi bhalley( a delhi delight)


5 Things I would do with $100 million dollars:

1 Hoard it and use my bank balance to get married
2 buy her tonnes of gifts
3 buy myself a ferrari
4 build myself and her a house overlooking the ocean
5 take my family on a world tour


5 places I would run away to: (necessarily in order of preference)
her house
my house
Rio carnival
Disney land
cant think of any other place


5 favorite shows:
Byon kesh bakshi
Tehkikaat
Different Strokes
Small Wonder
The plannets funniest Animals

5 greatest joys:
Seeing her
Eating
Sleeping
Class getting cancelled
Passing a course with >= B grade... a rarity, thats why
A sixth Joy... riding My Black Beauty ( My 14 year old Street Cat.... Got stolen recently! May those rascals never sleep again.... pidari, rasculite, echal kala paradesi pasanga... My Blood Boils!)
Btw: all the abuse is purely pointy's... lest he accuse me of plaigiarising his work. Thanks to him for letting me use his creative outbursts!

5 favourite toys:
My comp
My Mobile
My Digi Cam...
A pen to continually twirl about my fingers
A pencil to continually twirl about my fingers(sorry had to do it to make up the numbers).

5 Comments:

Blogger skar said...

i request you to change the blog title man (territorial pissings).Sounds kinda gross.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Khatta said...

Hey Karthik.. while u rely on content to get to read ur blogs... i have to rely on such (ok call it underhand if u want) methods to get ppl to read mine, if at all just out of morbid curiosity.

1:13 PM  
Blogger ASHWIN KRISHNAN said...

hmmmm... a mind blowing blog, never the less, But what i'd suggest is a lesser degree of susceptibility would do...

3:54 PM  
Blogger Khatta said...

I dont understand what u mean by a lesser degree of susceptibility?? plzz explain

4:40 PM  
Blogger Labakku Das said...

lol !! just happened 2 see this in ghattu's lists!! good one da.. i have been tagged too.. 2 write a short story in 55 wrds :(.. putting fight 4 that!!
BTW i am desi if u cant make out :P

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home