Saturday, September 24, 2005

What A Loser!

The Last Two weeks have been bad for me.... I have lost everything! well almost...

Lost My calculator(what is an engineer without his tools?)

Lost my emerald ring. My pati gave me that one.

Lost my Black Beauty (My cycle which has seen me through many a trial and tribulation.... my trusted steed... riding it felt as smooth as this )

Lost my UPS.. it stopped working.. as dead as a dodo....that counts too! All APC abusers may go here

My Mobile Lost its voice...has'nt stopped vibrating though( some +ve ! huh)

Lost 170 marks in GRE.

Lost my pen... thats nothing new.( My friend's wondering if I ever owned one?)
ok, I Lost Sunt's pen!

I suspect quite a few things will join the above if I ever get down to cleaning my room. I wont!

This has gotta stop or I will lose my mind.

Time to lose myself in Play... Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home