Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Desponess redefined!

below is an actual conversation between a girl and a guy(if u can call him that) on orkut...

guy: hi jaan no angry plz .. frandship is god gift .. we all frandship and loveship so no fight and world peaceful forever

female: u havent read my profile properly..i have mentioned that people like you shud not send me friend requests...clearly i cant be bothered making you my friend..

guy: oh jaan .. no angry plz .. plz no hate meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .. just love me and frandship me please

female: wat da...? oi..i dnt care wat ur "lovship and frndship" means...jus stay away..LOSER!!!

guy: i am heart patient plz no shout at me plz plz plz

female: doesnt seem like you understand english..phew! dont send me anymore friend requests..i am tired of responding..and i dont think you are a heart patient u mental!!

guy:oh comon baby i have scooter also .. i dance also .. veyr good hot boy .. we gonna have fun together mam

Need I say more?

the participants: the Guy and the hapless female

7 Comments:

Blogger Susmita said...

my sympathies are with the girl... poor thing..
"frandship", this guy should enroll himself to one one those veta courses.. chicks may come his way after that, despite his scooter and hot-ness if no girl is falling for him, VETA must be able to help...

6:29 PM  
Blogger Susmita said...

just checked out his profile.. ewwwwww he even has a singular website!!!!!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Khatta said...

wats vita?

10:59 PM  
Blogger Susmita said...

oh, veta is this insttitute that teaches engliosh..

2:46 AM  
Blogger Khatta said...

done... but the sad thing is i myself have to do this image verification for my own blog [:(]

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Romantic movies

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fitbit Ultra Review

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home