Saturday, July 01, 2006

A vida é cruel!!

Life doesnt seem worth living anymore. Nothing feels right. I sit in front of my comp at midnight, unable to sleep, with all my hopes, my dreams dashed.

My friend reminds me that I am supposed to be at work tomorrow at 8, but how could he even think of putting something as trivial as work over this .... this tragedy? its downright obnoxious.

Why does it always happen to me god?? Why cant I ever have my wish? Why does it have to be me against whom you are always conniving?


For the last 2 months, I have been fervently wishing for just one thing. But it wasnt meant to be. All because of a certain Jens Lehmann.

With time, I hope, I will get over this psychological scar, this body blow which has left feeling me so despondent and utterly hopeless.



Shit! I know I wont...




Germany Bt Argentina 4 - 2 on Penalties!

3 Comments:

Blogger Abi said...

aiyo paavam enna feelingsu :P

1:25 AM  
Blogger Labakku Das said...

Dei Khatta same feelinsg here da.. was fulltoo rooting for argentina.. now hopes pinned on england.. hope lampard sends one rocket atleast this time {and he has vowed to do so!}

7:18 PM  
Blogger Khatta said...

dei abi
conc on ur love coding theory... u wont understand ;)


@desi

the way england has been playing... its slisha nice try...
i wanted an all south american final.. brazil v argentina

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home