Sunday, July 16, 2006

Its time!

The time is 11.50 AM, Sunday the 16th of July, 2006.

Today, I am leaving IITM.

Today is the final time , I will ever post a blog from my room.

Today, is the final time, I will walk along the long corridor to get water from the mess, the way we (the whole wing ) used to do.

Today, is the final time for many a thing.

Its ironical, that when i finally bid adieu, I do so tearfully, with no one to share my sorrow, while I sent my friends off so cheerfully. The four walls of my room stand silent testimony to my anguish, the extreme sense of loss that i feel now.

I miss all those great moments we spent with each other, without a care in the world. I miss the leg pulling, with me being the butt of jokes most of the time.

I miss those fart sessions at pointy's room.

I miss everything and everyone.

I hope junta keep their promises and keep meeting up regularly, where ever they are!

good bye friends... good bye IITM

thanks for all the lovely times.

Love you all,

A tearful Khatta

4 Comments:

Blogger Abi said...

yen da ippadi senti ellam. I romba max feelings now.
Cya at the convo!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Khatta said...

senti aa daan irruken da... romba aiyuga varthey! :-(

7:57 PM  
Blogger Labakku Das said...

Very simple and to the point .. all the best wit the company.. party eppo kudukare sollu ;)

11:19 PM  
Blogger Khatta said...

anytime u wantda... am in thiru now.... so very close to iit... will see ya

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home